Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pretty Petunia Cloche


I bought the crochet pattern for the Pretty Petunia Cloche from CharmingCrochet on Etsy.com when I discovered I was expecting a little girl. It worked up pretty easily and uses so little yarn you could make multiple hats or coordinating accessories. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn, which I love using in children's items because it really is soft with a lot of drape but 100% machine-washable acrylic.
The hat is absolutely adorable, but my daughter is on the petite side shall we say and won't be able to wear it any time soon.



Now that I've pulled out the hooks and yarn, I couldn't resist picking up some ridiculously sweet patterns from Crochet My Love on Etsy.com and can't wait to get started on them. There is a seriously ruffled diaper cover and Vanna's Choice yarn calling my daughter's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment